Connecting families and bringing them together.
As a Parent Carer there is nothing quite like entering into a space where you are welcomed and understood. Supporting Parents is something we are very passionate about! We run various ways to offer support.
We provide the following Support:
- Support groups where parents can support each other and share their experiences and knowledge, and between all of us we have a lot.
- Online Groups. We also understand that at times as Carers we aren't able to get out and about, but support is still very much needed. We are on Facebook and Twitter and have an active online community, so be sure to like and follow us so we can welcome you and offer support this way.
- We can also keep in touch with those who sign up to regular Really Useful newsletter and updates by being on our main database.
- Our Really Useful Guides . Navigating our journey can be bewildering, and we understand the kind of really useful information you need. We provide a Really Useful Guide filled with interesting stuff. We also know a lot about other services that are out there too, so we can signpost you to other groups and services for help.
- Parent Support Service. We run counselling and are piloting a telephone parent support line to help you on your journey.
- Workshops. We run parent workshops for families with children with Special Educational Needs because we understand the need as parents to learn new skills and strategies. We also run educational events connecting our families to services, information and each other.
We do this because we walk in your shoes and know together, we can make a difference.
Why not listen to what a couple of Parents have said about us