We are so looking forward to trialing new to the area the NAS Family Seminars .
Want to book a space please find out more ?
Date: 20th Oct 2017
Venue: Yate Poole Court
Time: 9.45am -2.15pm
Understanding Autism is a one-day seminar (materials and content written by the National Autistic Society) this course is aimed at Parents who have children aged 11 plus.
The seminar helps families to:
- Develop an understanding of autism
- Discuss experiences of getting a diagnosis
- Identify how autism can affect families
- Explore practical ideas for developing communication strategies
- Clarify the support that families may be entitled to and ways to access this
Families can book up to two places on the seminar for £30 (inclusive of VAT). This price includes a booklet and local information.
Light Refreshments are provided, however please bring a packed lunch with you.
If you wish to cancel your place after booking unfortunately we are not able to provide a refund 2 weeks prior to the course unless we are able to find another family to take your place.
Please Note If you would like two places please ensure you only add one to the box below as 1 booking is for 2 family members and we don't want you being charged twice.